Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Final magazine cover DRAFT


This is my music magazine cover and I am really happy with it as all the colours work together perfectly and the central image is exactly what i planned as it displays a sense of professionalism. I moved the image downwards so all their faces are not being taken over by other magazine features which was included in the target audience feedback. I tried to make the layout of certain features such as the font central so that the cover does not seem too busy and to display significance for 'Saint Lucinda'. I decided to make the puffs a bright yellow colour because it contrasts with the dark background and the writing is enlarged so that the words 'win' and 'free' stand out to the reader as that grabs their attention. I feel like this cover still needs more improvements and adjustments as there are blank spaces to be filled; possibly with a secondary image.

No comments:

Post a Comment