Friday, 16 October 2015
Mock-up Contents Page
I have created a mock-up of my contents page for the magazine. I decided to use the same sense of style that I used on the front cover so that the inside of my magazine is as exciting and colourful as the front cover. The colours I have chosen compliment each other because they are very eye-catching which makes the writing more noticeable and exciting to the reader and makes them want to read on. I made my contents page with Serif Page PlusX5 which was quick and easy. The colours I have chosen are suited for male and female, old and young so that the magazine appeals to everyone. This contents page is a mock-up; so I do think that certain features need improvement. My finalised contents page will include more of my own photographs. I used images of paint from the internet but for my actual contents page I will use my own photos of paint and stationary. I will change the colour scheme to blues and greens because I want it to look similar to the cover and that would also reinforce a calming and natural effect. Finally, I will move the writing into the centre. I am quite happy with my mock-up because I think that it aims at a large target audience.
Labels:
Preliminary Tasks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment