Friday, 9 October 2015
Mock-up of Front Cover for my School Magazine
The Mock-up of my school magazine cover was created using Serif Page Plus X5. My magazine cover is based on Art at St Gregory's School and I have used different magazine features to capture the readers attention. My cover image is of an art/photography classroom, it is not perfect and it is not a mid-shot so I am going to plan a photo shoot so that I take photographs that will be appropriate. My cover consists of a Masthead called 'School Style' which is bold and in large writing so that it is the first feature the reader looks at. Along side the Masthead is a tagline stating that it is a St Gregory's magazine, I have also included the school logo to reinforce that St Gregory's is a Catholic School and to suggest individuality. I have used Secondary images and cover lines to display to the reader that there is a lot of content in the magazine and they also help to promote other features in the magazine. A puff and a pug is included on the cover which helps draw attention to the reader and I have also made the Puff and the Pug colourful to make it seem more eye-catching. I have used a Pug above my Masthead which advertises a free art book.
Labels:
Preliminary Tasks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment