Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Mock up of Double Page Spread

 
This is my Double Page Spread so far, I am incredibly pleased with the close-ups of each individual member because it looks exactly like I planned it to be and the dark shadows emphasise the darkness of rock and dramatises the rock band. The large logo stands for Saint Lucinda and I combined the two first letters together to provide a sense of unity and I included a logo because most bands have logos in which their fans identify them by. The slogan is red to suggest the bands power and passion towards music as well as the font which has a lot of sharp and long edges to infer importance and that they are definitely not afraid to stands out. I still feel that the logo does not look advanced enough so I will be adjusting it to captivate the readers attention more. I am interviewing Saint Lucinda and the questions and answers will be on the right hand side because technically the right side is the first page the reader lays their eyes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment