Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Double Page Spread Research



 

Whilst I was creating my double page spread, I really needed some inspiration for the layout as I have not made a double page spread before. I was looking for certain features I could include to make it seem more exciting, appealing to the eye and readable because I want to create a double page spread that makes people want to read more. The double page spreads that I have chosen all have a large focus on the artist and I think their different poses reveal who they are as artists and their genre of music. The colours also play a large part in what the interview is going to be about; whether it is serious or promoting their new music. Most of the double page spreads I have looked at; have quotes in bold, large writing to emphasise and summarise the context of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment