I have received feedback from members of my target audience who appear to be happy with my final music magazine. When I was first designing my cover; I had a vision of what I wanted to do and how I wanted the magazine to come across but I just needed help from my target audience (teenagers of both genders). When I created my first draft for my final cover, I filmed the reactions and opinions of my target audience and I am glad I did that as their criticism and ideas placed me on the right track as I knew what they wanted to see. The features I have been working on since include photoshoots for the secondary images, rephrasing captions and moving different features to make the cover look professional. The feedback I have received through text messages is very positive and I am pleased that they would buy it.
Friday, 25 March 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment